What makes Sugar Land Dance Center different?
- Child Development Done Right: Dance and music are incredible tools for developing children, but if the class isn’t enjoyable, they will never reap the benefits. The SLDC curriculum has been designed to introduce material at physiological and mentally-appropriate ages.
- Our Class Sizes: The size of classes are limited so each student can get plenty of individual help and attention from the experts.
- Our Organization: You will always know what is happening at the studio. We give parents recital, holiday, and other important dates far in advance. We know you have plenty of other things going on in your life and don’t have time for surprises.
- Immediate Customer Assistance: The studio is staffed during all regular class times so you can get immediate assistance. Dedicated desk staff is available to assist you Monday-Thursday from 9:00AM to 9:00PM, on Fridays from 10:00AM to 7:00PM, and on Saturdays from 8:30AM to 2:30PM.
- Every Day is a Viewing Day: Watch your child dance every class and see their progress. Unlike other schools, our windows are always open.
- Age-Appropriate Dance Costumes and Music: The costumes for performances are great for all shapes and sizes and we use music without explicit lyrics to keep dance fun and positive. You shouldn’t have to worry about your child growing up too quickly.
- Hassle-Free Recitals: Parents get to enjoy a short (30 or 60 minute show depending on age), enjoyable show. No backstage volunteering, no costume alterations, no extra work…we do it all for you so can relax and enjoy the performance.
Serving the families of Fort Bend County
for 30 years
In person: 9920 Highway 90, B-270, Sugar Land, TX 77478
At the intersection of Hwy. 90 and Dairy Ashford.(near Houston Swim Club )